If you’re planning on gluing your beaded art to something, for example if you want to frame it, you can use newspaper for ironing paper on one side. This way, it’s easy to use a glue stick on the beaded art.
1. Iron the designated front of the beaded art as usual, using a baking mat. Once they stick together, remove the beads from the pegboard and flip them over.
2. Put the newspaper over what will be the back of the beaded art.
3. Iron until you see little rings forming through the newspaper – see the picture above.
4. Let the beads cool under a flat, heavy object. Leave the newspaper on the beads until they have cooled.
5. Pick the newspaper away around the edges of the beads.
6.Voilà! You can now use a glue stick on the newspaper-clad side in order to glue the beads to a larger artwork. Which form this will take is up to you!
Please note that ink from the newspaper can stick to the iron when you use this method. Let the iron cool before cleaning it.